Internships In Kenya,
To provide direct technical assistance and support to the University for network, hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining computer systems including software and hardware on desktops and laptops
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless)
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
- Providing network printer support.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology or Business related course with competencies in computing from a recognized university;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Ability to use web–based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Client orientation
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to [email protected] by 24th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read: ICT INTERNSHIP – WESTERN CAMPUS
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.