Executive Driver Job, Kenyan Driver Jobs May,
To facilitate movement of the Executives and maintain the official vehicle as instructed
- Pick up and drop off the Executive regularly as scheduled;
- To ensure the safety of all passengers at all times;
- To facilitate the movement of Executive to various official destinations;
- Ensure the official vehicle is clean;
- Prepare and submit reports that may include hours worked, mileage, fuel consumption etc;
- Maintain knowledge of first-aid procedures;
- Keep vehicle interiors clean for passengers;
- Ensure vehicle is serviced as scheduled;
- Advise on maintenance aspects of the vehicle;
- Carry out minor maintenance work on the vehicles ex: topping up oil, lubes, water, etc.;
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the vehicle assigned.
- Report promptly any vehicle incidences for appreciated action.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Ensure that the mileage book is signed as provided by University guidelines
- Abide by the traffic rules and regulations when having the company vehicle.
- KCSE D+ or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate level training with some degree of specialization in relevant area ex: Driving
- License Class BCE / Government Grade Test 2 or above
- Clean Driving Record
- Must have five years’ experience in driving
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills
- Defensive driving skills
- Good listener
- Time management skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to [email protected] by 30th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read: EXECUTIVE DRIVER
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.