Electrician Job, Engineering Kenya Jobs 2022, Current Technical Kenyan Job Vacancies,
The job holder will be responsible for providing all general electrical and electronics
installation, repair and maintenance works in the University.
- Review electrical plans and specifications in building in order to understand the
construction layout and related materials for electrical and electronics works in the
- Implement all electrical and electric systems and equipment installation, modification,
repair and maintenance.
- Ensure all electrical installation, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of
the appropriate codes and environmental safety and protection requirement.
- Change, repair and modify building electrical systems, wiring, fittings and appliances
to suit end user interests.
- Identify and requisition the required tools, equipment and materials needed for use
in electrical and electronics work.
- Perform scheduled general maintenance service on electrical wiring, systems ,
equipment and appliances in the University.
- Implement all electrical and electronics installation, maintenance and user
requirements as specified by the manufacturer of systems and fixture.
- Undertake repairs, performance verification testing, acceptance testing, planned
preventative maintenance and electrical safety testing on electrical equipment.
- Train other staff 0n use of electric equipment and devices, keeping training records
for safety and maintenance in the University.
- Report faulty electronics and electrical appliances for their requisition and
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics and or its equivalent from a reputable
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience .
- Experience of working within an educational environment or hospitality will be an
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of relevant professional standards.
- Understand the Regulations that apply to installations, repairs and maintenance of electricity systems and appliances in Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application
letter, a detailed CV and three references via email to [email protected] by 28th February 2022.
Subject of your email should read: ELECTRICIAN
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.