Driver Job, Current Driver Kenyan Jobs,
To drive and maintain vehicles as instructed.
- To pick up and drop off students/staff to various scheduled destinations;
- To maintain order among students on the bus during trips;
- To ensure the safety of passengers on the bus during academic trips and sporting activities;
- To collect and deliver University mail or packages to assigned destinations within and outside the University;
- Ensure cleanliness of University vehicles at all times;
- Maintain records of work performed; make timely reports of accidents, incidents and unusual occurrences;
- Exercise knowledge of first-aid procedures when the need arises;
- Ensure University vehicles are serviced as scheduled;
- Report any defects on University vehicles to the supervisor;
- Perform routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield, wipers, water, and tyre pressures and advise on further maintenance aspects for the vehicle;
- Prepare and submit reports that may include hours worked, mileage, fuel consumption
- Advise on maintenance aspects of the vehicle;
- Carry out minor maintenance work on the vehicles ex: topping up oil, lubes, water, etc.;
- Be responsible for the safety and security of the vehicle assigned.
- Abide by the traffic rules and regulations when having the company vehicle.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- KCSE D+ or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate level training with some degree of specialization in relevant area ex: Driving
- License Class BCE / Government Grade Test 2 or above
- Clean Driving Record
- Must have five years’ experience in driving
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills
- Defensive driving skills
- Good listener
- Time management skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to [email protected] by 30th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read: DRIVER
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.