Certified Solutions Executive Expert Job, University Jobs Kenya 2022,
To facilitate quality learning through teaching, administration and academic advisory work
and ensure an outstanding student learning experience
- Teach and facilitate learning through lectures, seminars, workshops, tutorials and
other learning situations as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams, assignments
and continuous assessments tests.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and
maintaining records to monitor student progress, Achievement and attendance.
- Provide advice, guidance and feedback to students to support their professional
progress and referring student to support services as appropriate.
- Participate in supervision and assisting of students in their course work.
- Participate in writing of research proposals and applying of research grants in the
relevant areas of the course.
- Contribute and participate in the development of departmental seminars aimed at
sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and
outside the department.
- Provide pastoral care to students through academic advising and counselling.
- Contribute to departmental, faculty and/or University wide working groups or
committee as, when requested to do so.
- Undertake continuous professional development and participate in staff
development and training activities to update and enhance skills.
- Maintain proper records of students’ examination, assignments and continuous
assessments tests and ensure they are keyed in examination records management
system in time.
- Attend departmental, Faculty and University –wide meetings with other staff
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T with specialty in information system solution
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience in system solutions or any other related
- Professional membership with the relevant body.
- Master’s degree in information system Solution will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Time management skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application
letter, a detailed CV and three references via email to [email protected] by 6th March 2022.
The subject of your email should read: PART TIME – CERTIFIED SYSTEM SOLUTION
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.