Corporate Planning, Research & Development Manager Job, Other Professions,
Reporting to the Managing Director under Directorate Department, the Manager Corporate Strategy, Research and Development will be responsible for providing strategic direction on research, planning, and development of new projects, programs and innovative technology as well as the development and implementation of the Corporation strategic plans and processes.
Three (3) years renewable contract subject to good performance.
- Responsible for planning and development of strategic and long-range goals in co-ordination with senior management
- Overseeing monitoring of the implementation and review of Strategic plan
- Co-ordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of the Performance Contract with the Government
- Responsible for research, planning and development of new and innovative technologies/programs/projects
- Responsible for monitoring business climate, trends in technology and development
- Collaborating with line managers to produce business and product work-plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis
- Coordinating the development of research surveys to assist in the identification of strategic/service delivery issues and performance expectations/achievements
- Coordinating the analysis, preparation and continuously improve corporate reporting
- Responsible for development and review of broadcast standards in acquisition, production and transmission of content in line with the applicable standards
- Overseeing development and formal documentation of the Corporation’s processes, as well as monitoring improvement
- Overseeing implementation of applicable ISO standards e.g. ISO 9001:2015 QMS, ISO 27001:2013 ISO ISMS
- Responsible for the overall discipline, appraisal, development and performance of staff in the
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting, Economics, ICT, any social science or related field from a recognized institution
- Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of a recognized and regulated professional body
- At least 10 years overall work experience in the Media Industry with 7 years in managerial role
Skills & Abilities
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to lead change management in a complex business environment
- Analytical, communication, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the following documents:-
- Certificate of good conduct
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information of three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 17th August, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.