Advertising Executives (Freelancers) Job, Latest Media Vacancies In Kenya,
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its Corporate objectives.
REF: AD/01/06/2022: ADVERTISING EXECUTIVES (FREELANCERS) (Nairobi 15, Mombasa 6, Kisumu 5, Nakuru 1, Eldoret 1, Nyeri 1)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing sales presentations to the Corporation
- Generating new business with a sufficient portfolio of brands to offer significant growth
- Delivering business revenues and contributions as per targets
- Maintaining and sustaining customer satisfaction
- Collecting market intelligence and use it to come up with selling strategies
- Developing concepts and ideas in Radio, TV and Digital to use them in presentations
- Creating awareness of available advertising opportunities in the Corporation
- Reconciling client accounts and sorting queries
- Effectively managing customer relationship and business from clients
- Submitting monthly sales projections and attaining monthly sales target.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant field
- Two years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate long standing client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication Skills
- A good understanding and experience in the industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Please indicate your preferred region.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 8th July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.