Credit Relationship Officer Job, Current Accounting Jobs Kenya.
Responsible for delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of company products ensuring optimum productivity, high quality / yielding loan book, operational efficiency and outstanding relationship management
- Business sales relationship and growth of savings and Loan security Fund
- Conduct loan appraisals for customer applications and recommend disbursements to management.
- Effective monitoring of loan repayments and mitigating risks related to defaults and maintaining PAR at set standard
- Reduction of operating costs and ensure prudent utilization of resources
- Grow active customers in line with the business plan/projection by aggressively marketing financial products in line with the given targets.
- Keep abreast of new development in customer preference and advices management on relevant changes.
- Manage customer relations under personal portfolio and ensure lasting relations are established with all clients.
- Ensure that all conditions pertaining to disbursements are fulfilled prior to disbursement requests being processed.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to set policies & procedures in all operations
- Ensuring compliance of KYC policies especially during the account opening procedure.
- Being a good team player and working together with other departmental staff.
- Generate and present Actual vs. Projections report for information & decision making by management
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance, banking, business, or a similar field.
- Strong communication skills and customer service experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner
- Credit Operations & SME evaluations experiences from a bank or Fintech environment an added advantage
- Proficiency in excel skills or working with spreadsheets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self-drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and with a high degree of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter that must include their current and expected remuneration, not later than 27th May,2022 to [email protected] quoting the job title “Credit Relationship Officer” on the subject line. All job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.