Credit Analyst Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
- Prescreening loan proposals and ensuring that noted gaps are addressed proactively
- Analyzing all credit proposals and making recommendations of quality assets to enable the next line of authority to make an informed decision
- Ensuring that all credit proposals emanating from the Business Development team adhere to the laid down procedures, policies, and Prudential guidelines and that any policy breaches are properly authorized at the correct approval level
- Ensuring Compliance with workflow processes for efficiency and TAT actualization.
- To ensure that credit appraisals and all documentation are properly collected, processed, and filed as required.
- Monitoring the loan portfolio quality on regular basis and preparing accurate credit risk reports to address corrective, preventive, mitigation, and enforcement actions to immediate supervisor.
- Liaising with service providers and custodians of requisite registers and files.
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, statistics, business studies, management finance, mathematics, accounting economics or any other relevant field –
- Professional accounting/banking accreditation e.g Credit management for MFIs, CFA, ACCA, or CPA will be an added advantage
- Computer proficiency.
- Prior experience is an advantage but NOT a requirement.
- Disciplined character
- Excellent judgment and fact-based decision-making abilities
- Ability to maintain composure under high-pressure situations and deliver results in a timely manner
- Analytical and Innovative Thinking
- Considerable attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of emotional intelligence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter that must include their current and expected remuneration, not later than 27th May, 2022 to [email protected] quoting the job title “Credit Analyst” on the subject line. All job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.