Biomedical Manager Job, Engineering Jobs Kenya 2021,
BIOMEDICAL MANAGER: REF No. OP/BM/08/2021
Overall Purpose: The position holder is responsible for ensuring proper functioning, safety and sound condition of all medical equipment and that they are in optimum maintenance condition and available for use.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance and repairs of medical equipment.
- Carrying out calibration and verification of the performance of key medical equipment
- Liaising with departments to roll out the maintenance schedule.
- Maintaining job cards for each job assigned, PPM schedules and tasks as performed.
- Participating in training user departments on handling medical equipment.
- To provide technical advice to the hospital on specification and technological viability of the medical equipment to be procured.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Prepare technical specification for spare parts, consumables and materials required;
- Ensure Hospital Biomedical functions comply with medical, certification, legal and safety standards.
- Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in medical equipment maintenance preferably in a hospital.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Be registered by the Association of Medical Engineering of Kenya
- Knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing equipment’s is an added advantage
- Self-motivated and quick to take initiative
How to Apply
Deadline for submission is 23 rd AUG 2021
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.