ICT Instructor Job, Current IT Kenyan Jobs, County Government Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions.
POSITION: POLYTECHNIC INSTRUCTORS – (25 POSTS)
Terms of Service: One (1) year renewable contract, based on performance.
The Department of Education, Science and Technology has vacancies for Polytechnic Instructors in the following areas:
Information Communication Technology(6 Posts)
The instructors will report to the Principal of the County Polytechnic and be responsible for:
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans and give lecture notes;
- Strict adherence to curriculum in instructing leaners in the course/trade area;
- Prepare internal exams and carry out continuous assessment;
- Supervise and assess trainee(s) in the course area;
- Prepare trainees for external exams by providing practical technical skills as required for effective competency acquisition;
- Carry out examination and competence based assessment;
- Ensuring leaners participate in co-curriculum activities;
- Maintain tools and equipment;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Craft Certificate/ Government Grade Test 1 in any of the fields listed above:
- Possession of a Diploma in the relevant technical area where applicable, will be an added advantage;
- Certificate in Pedagogy (Teaching Strategies) will be an added advantage;
- Relevant teaching experience of at least one (1) year will be an added advantage; and
- Demonstrate professional competence in the technical area;
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application
- All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the
- The County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity
- Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce the original National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts during interviews.
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the Application Form and submit it ONLINE on or before Friday, 24th September, 2021 at 11.59P.M.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email i.e. [email protected] will be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board (KCPSB) DOES NOT use Agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are; email address [email protected] and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.