Customer Intelligence Senior Analyst Job, Latest Customer Service Jobs Kenya,
About this job
As Customer Intelligence Senior Analyst, you are curious and energized by a deep understanding of what customers care about, what their motivations are, what drives their behaviour, and how these fundamental needs translate to compelling product experiences that customers love and advocate. You will be accountable for developing actionable customer insights, by identifying and quantifying the opportunities to improve value for our customers, business and partner digital ecosystems. You will report to the CI & Marketing Manager in the GNM Customer Success Team.
- Design and develop both qualitative and quantitative (mixed method) research studies to develop deep understanding of JUMO’s customers, market needs, business drivers, and emerging opportunities.
- Synthesize primary research insights with secondary and behavioral data for richer customer intelligence, insights and recommendations for experience improvements and product refinement in line with market needs.
- Identify appropriate tools and new methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency of customer insight development.
- Work cross-functionally to optimise research design, as well as disseminating findings across business units, including Marketing, Data & Prediction, Strategic Partnerships, Product, Customer Experience and ESG.
- Use your storytelling, data visualisation and communication skills to bring the voice of the customer to life across the organization and ensure that insights enable decision making for the design and delivery of compelling customer value propositions.
- Structure and manage infrastructure for ongoing collection and management of qualitative customer data.
You will need
- Graduate degree in commerce, economics, statistics, business science, development studies or similar, with a post-graduate degree advantageous
- 3+ years in relevant senior analyst roles which include significant mixed methods market research / consumer insights experience
- Solid knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to travel
- Experience working in technology or financial services businesses
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills – this will include report-writing, and presentation both verbally and visually (including data visualization)
- High level of emotional intelligence and social awareness
- Able to design and conduct primary research (interviews, surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, field visits, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office tools, high SQL proficiency
- Good commercial acumen with excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong independent, results-oriented focus in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Critical thinking with excellent problem solving skills
- Team player and collaborator
- Passion for customer centricity
Bonus if you have
- Prior experience in management consulting and conducting market research in African markets would be advantageous Experience in emerging markets
- Applied behavioural economics or consumer psychology expertise would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of visualization tools, e.g., Quicksite, Qlikview, Tableau is advantageous
- Additional experience with statistical programming tools, e.g. R or Python, beneficial
We ask a lot of each other at JUMO, but we give a lot too.
You will love
- Collaborating with smart, engaging people in an inspiring work environment
- Working for impact
- Growing and learning continuously, with loads of encouragement and support
- Boldly taking risks as we navigate new challenges
- Flexible work practices enabling your best delivery
- Being autonomous and empowered to lead
You will be based in Kenya. We operate a remote first working approach where working remotely is our default way of working. We have co-working spaces available in Nairobi for collaboration and connection and for the use of those who value and want to work out of an office. You have flexibility where to work from, as long as you have access to a reliable connection and are set up to work remotely.
Diversity and Inclusion
At JUMO, we believe that diversity strengthens our teams and we strive in our recruitment process to create an environment where people from every background can collaborate and prosper and be themselves.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.