Affiliate Experience Manager Jobs at Jumia Kenya
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Affiliate Experience Manager Job Responsibilities
- Acquire new partners to grow Jumia’s affiliate marketing program
- Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability.
- Own relationship and support to new partners, ensuring their education, satisfaction and maximizing their business on the program.
- Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together
- Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates.
- Support affiliates regarding any inquiries they have about different features and how to best use the affiliate portal to generate the highest amount of commission.
- Troubleshoot and fix any problem that the affiliate comes to us with, and ensure the problem is solved in a quick and timely manner.
- Write educational articles on different topics to improve the affiliate experience, how to advertise,
- Create content for the affiliate newsletter, FB page and Twitter page.
- Align with designer teams to receive artwork whenever needed.
- Creation of digital marketing campaigns for all website.
- Creation of operational visuals for newsletters and social media.
- Compliance with client brief and client satisfaction regarding design
- Be creative and innovative all day long
Qualifications for the Affiliate Experience Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years working experience in marketing, advertising or PR
- Good working knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Great communication and network building skills
- Proficiency in Excel & Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of email platforms such as mail chimp
How to Apply:
If your profile meets the requirements, please send your CV to [email protected] with the “Affiliate Experience Manager” as the email subject. Application deadline: 25th September 2017 COB
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.