Unit Linked Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
|Job Ref. No.||JLIL077|
|Position:||Unit Linked Sales Manager|
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Unit Linked Sales Manager within Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the General Manager – Retail Life and Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The Unit Linked Sales Manager is responsible for delivering the unit linked products new business as per the set budgets, meeting revenue budget, engagement with stakeholders to ensure the seamless running of the backend / frontend operations for unit linked products and ensuring that the distribution channel is well equipped and adequately trained to sell the Unit Linked products.
- Building and maintaining a sales force whose focus is primarily to sell the unit linked products
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all unit linked product sales activities locally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding the unit linked product and service
- Working closely with the Actuarial & Finance Teams in setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners
- Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Setting sales quotas and goals
- Overseeing and directing performance of the sales team
- Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
- Defining and executing territory sales plans
- Ensure that persistency level of the Unit linked products meets the Company’s acceptable set standards.
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or any other related field.
- Masters will be ad added advantage.
- Diploma in Insurance/LOMA Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Unit Linked Product Sales
- Project management experience will be an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the insurance industry
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 16th November 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.