Marketing Coordinator Job, Current Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Job Ref. No. JLIL075
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day marketing activities for the marketing team.
- Develop, plan, and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Produce creative content for all marketing collateral and assist in the editorial section.
- Assist with the setup, facilitation, and execution of internal and external events.
- Conduct market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience.
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget while keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Work with in-house and agency designers to produce marketing materials within brand guidelines.
- Organise photoshoots and handle photography needs during events and activities.
- Receive and distribute branded merchandise to respective teams as per the approved plan.
- Involve key stakeholders at each stage of campaigns, and reporting results once completed.
- Source for advertising sponsorship opportunities as appropriate to the products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business planning and implementation
- Ability to multi-task
- Industry research to identify trendsetter ideas
- Good photography skills
- Basic Design Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Qualification/progress in professional qualification – Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 15th July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted