Bancassurance Relationship Manager Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Position: Bancassurance Relationship Manager
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA-in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Bancassurance Relationship Manager within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Bancassurance Manager will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for building, maintaining and growing Bancassurance relationships and increase revenue by delivering a world class customer service in a very pro-active manner. He/she must meet the 95% retention target, increase portfolio profitability
– not exceeding 65% (net claims ratio) – and grow the portfolio through upselling of benefits, proper loading, and claims control.
- Proactively manage allocated bancassurance retail portfolio by retaining (95% retention target), maintaining, increasing premium & lives volume through organic growth and by selling additional benefits and enhancements.
- Provide a dedicated and comprehensive service to Bancassurance intermediaries/clients, always acting as the primary point of contact between Client/Bank and JHIL and deliver the highest level of customer care to meet and exceed expectations.
- Organization and timely attendance of regular client/bank meetings. Take minutes and include required actions with TATs for circulation to all attendees and Team Leader. Ensure all required action as agreed is acted upon correctly and within TAT’s.
- Identify service gaps and address the same
- Gathering of market intelligence on all renewals including tender business and working with BSO’s support to ensure no business is lost due to pricing.
- Ensure clients are provided with correct quotes for new and existing business in a timely manner, revisions are prompt and in accordance with specified requirements and JHIL renewal and risk strategy. Follow the renewal process and secure renewals of assigned schemes within TAT’s
- Implement Customer service journeys and put in place an annual customer touch point for each client and ensure that this is adhered to, and records maintained.
- Liaising closely with specific teams to ensure that all client debits/credits/cards/documents are issued correctly and dispatched promptly within the set TATs. Monitor progress of all/any improvements agreed upon with client and to be implemented by various teams
- Assist related teams in getting information needed for any pending action for claims, membership, cards etc. and ensuring that all actions are carried out within required TATs
- Ensure reports/documents are verified and sent regularly and that SLA deliverables are always met. Make loyalty calls to clients/ intermediaries and ensure they are happy satisfied and timely feedback is provided
- Respond to all incoming calls, letters, emails from clients/Bancassurance Intermediaries set TAT’s and attend to walk in clients promptly and professionally. Ensure complaints are dealt with promptly and pro-actively by maintaining an issues/complaints log to track so that gaps can be identified, and solutions found
- Ensure accurate and timely setting up and management of membership details in Actisure for schemes and that data base is consistently up to date, clean and correct. Ensure active list is sent regularly to client for verification. Support on premium and excess collection to prevent client going into suspension
- Provide the necessary support to intermediary and clients by training them on the medical products, Benefits and limits and other products features.
- Generate correct and complete monthly/quarterly and annual portfolio performance reports including claims experience regularly to monitor claim trends and provide the same to client as per SLA.
- Ensure that groups are advised immediately members reach 75% claims balance or exceed limits and that member statements go out on a regular basis as per client requirement.
- Implement regulatory/legal changes affecting clients. Ensure all JHIL – Know Your Customer, IRA and government regulations/rules are complied with.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management.
- Relationship Management skills
- Customer Focus & market awareness
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network
- Excellent data skills, Report writing and Presentational skills
- Ability to priorities & deliver within set timelines
- Excellent Sales and Client relationship skills.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Banking industry and an understanding of banking business and operations.
- Excellent underwriting and product development knowledge
- Great Attention to details
- University Degree from an institution recognized by the Commission for Higher Education
- AIIK Diploma / BCOM (Insurance), BSC (Actuarial Science)/ CII Diploma or any insurance related qualification is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling SME/Corporate Clients
- Experience in the Health underwriting, sales of health Insurance products preferably within an insurance intermediary or Insurance Company.
5 years’ experience in the insurance industry preferably in client servicing.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.