Work Order Admin Job, Current Administration Jobs in Kenya 2021,
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
What this job involves –
- Utilizing various software packages to produce correspondence, documents, presentations, spreadsheets and databases
- Maintain document control records
- Support the team to produce high standard quality documents and deliverables in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ensure day-to-day team support functions are carried out in relation to office stationery and office consumables, and the purchasing of other equipment and materials required by the team.
- Provide minutes of meetings and distribute within an appropriate timeframe
- Develop an understanding of the key areas of FM delivery to be able to provide support to all members of the FM team
- Utilize the clients system for booking the use of site meeting rooms
- Coordinate the team requirements with Macro head office in Dubai
- To ensure FM administration services are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure appropriate Macro processes and procedures are followed
- Implementing and maintaining filing systems (both electronic and hard copy systems). Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information
- Facilities Team meeting arrangements
- Preparation of quotations and purchase orders
- Preparation and cross checking of contractor invoices
- Daily interface with client and contractors.
- Security access to the building – cross checking of staff visa/employment information
- Prepares monthly client reports, financial reports and updates local policies and procedures.
- Drafting letters, verbal instruction forms, contracts and other documentation as necessary.
- Assisting the FM managers with procurement and tendering exercises.
- Other project related activity as required
- Ensuring working in accordance with HS&E procedures and instructions, contractual, legislative and local requirements
- Reporting immediately to line management if they sustain an injury or become ill whilst at work, or where they are directly involved in or witness any serious incident, dangerous occurrence or significant environmental pollution incident
Notifying line management of any identified or suggested opportunity for improvement of the HSEMS and associated health, safety & environmental risk controls
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
How To Apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.