Sales Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya August 2021,
SALES MANAGER JOB -MOMBASA
REPORTING TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
INDUSTRY: BAKERY (FMCG)
Our client, a leading Bakery in Mombasa County is seeking to hire a competent Sales Manager who will be in charge of leading the company’s day to day Sales activities as well as implement its long-term sales strategy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
❖ Customer focus
❖ Team work
- Relevant professional qualification in sales and Marketing from a recognised institution.
- Relevant university degree (an added advantage).
- At least 5 years and above progressive experience and He/ she must have led a team.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Route to market oversight and excellent in execution to ensure product placement.
- Ability to implement the sales &marketing strategies as per business plan.
- Able to improve product marketability and profitability by capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Develop ways to build a positive company corporate image.
- Ability to adopt and implement customer retention strategies.
- Must be good at Monitoring progress in real-time and analysing data.
- Team Management.
- Online Marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Focused and prioritization ability.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with pressure
- Organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager) to: [email protected]jantakenya.com on or before Friday 20th August 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.