Van Salesman Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Our client in the FMCG Industry is currently looking to hire van salesman to join their team.
- • Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
• Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
• Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
• Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram / counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or Return products) to the highest standard.
• Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
• Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
• The goods loaded into the back of your van and accountable for stock take purposes.
• Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
• Bad debts
• The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
• Completing all of the “end day” tasks
• Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
• Minimum of 3 year in van sales in Dairy or FMCG Industry
• MUST have a valid Driving License and Good Conduct
• Good understanding of basic computer skills
• Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating “VAN SALESMAN ” and the region on the subject line by 7th September 2021