Tender Specialist Job, Current Procurement Jobs In Kenya
Our client is seeking to hire a Tender Specialist who will be tasked with ensuring the compliance of supplier and procurement contracts.
Title: Tender Specialist
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Ensure contract compliance for procurement and supplier contracts.
- Monitors the tender submission process for formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance
- Assists in the management of data related to the tendering process
- A Degree / Diploma in Procurement or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Well-developed negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Tender Specialist” to: [email protected] by or before 22nd June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.