Store Keeper Job, Store Jobs in Kenya,
Job Title: Store Keeper
Gross Salary: KES 30,000 – 40,000
Responsible for handling all Stores operation like receiving and storing Materials. Maintaining records of all transactions in stores. Proper handling and Storage of materials & other Guidelines.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health, safety instructions, comply with the policies, procedures of the Company and Work in a safe and orderly manner.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment at all times.
- Receiving and coordinating the incoming goods, storage and dispatch of raw materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management which include space allocation and stock transfer by Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of raw materials.
- To make sure no obstruction or barrier along the gang ways which might hinder the passage of goods or employees in any case of emergency or normal duties.
- Working closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels (Coordinating inventory levels.)
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Ensure all the property and equipment you use is maintained and not recklessly damaged.
- There must be an ability to respond to production demands ensuring the supply of raw materials to the production facilities is both accurate and on time.
- Communicate with your Department Supervisor frequently during your shift to ensure the requirements of the production plan are met
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field.
- 2 years of experience in store management.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Has worked in a manufacturing industry preferably.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Store Keeper” to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.