Solar Coordinator Job, Latest Engineering Jobs Kenya 2022,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing solar project proposals to be presented to prospective clients.
- Performing data logging in various manufacturing plants and carrying out data analysis to aid in making accurate energy audits.
- Site solar installation and commissioning
- Solar sites troubleshooting and maintenance
- Preparing flexible financial models based on the energy requirements of various clients.
- Performing simulation of grid-tie solar PV using PVsyst to help in sizing solar plants.
- Designing the layouts of solar plants in AutoCAD to guide implementation.
- Supervising the implementation of grid-tie solar projects on various sites
- Monitoring of solar plants to ensure all alarms are attended to and enhance power supply reliability (Monitoring done using Meteocontrol VCOM and Schneider Electric Insight cloud platforms)
- Preparing and updating billing records of solar customers.
- Advising customers on billing and answering their queries on energy bills and plant operations.
- Making updates on the progress of solar projects on ZOHO project management software.
- Performing solar project costing to aid in the determination of Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) prices.
- Preparing reports on plant operations for various solar sites.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Engineering Industry.
- Experience in the Solar Industry will be a highly added advantage.
- High level of Integrity.
- Computer application skills – word & excel.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Solar Coordinator” to: [email protected] by or before 22nd June 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.