Sales Manager Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
- Meeting Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Targeted Numbers.
- Maximizing the Traction of Business from Existing assigned Key Accounts on regular basis
- Maintaining Excellent Business Relations with Key Accounts for smooth business operations.
- Providing End to end Solutions ( Sales , Installation, Commercial & Service ) to key accounts.
- Generation of Leads and Prospecting for New Customers.
- Adding New Key accounts in
- Extensive Coverage of Assigned Market Segment / Territory.
- Understanding the requirements & Needs of Customers. Analytical ability.
- Learn the Technical Details of all of our Product Categories.
- Meet the prospective Customer and advise / Suggesting him on Product or Solution.
- Prioritizing, Meeting, and Following up with the Prospects regularly.
- Visiting the Customer’s sites.
- Working closely with Design & Marketing Team.
- Keep a close eye on Market Intelligence.
- Track & Monitor individual Work on day to day basis.
- Preparing and Presenting the Business Reports on regular basis.
- Sales Forecasting and Sales Projection.
- Up-Sell to increase the Ticket and Profitability when necessary.
- Pricing & Quotations.
- Undertaking Periodical Product / Sales Training and Self Development Plan.
- Acting as Mentor for New Sales Executives / Sales Trainees and developing the resource as an asset to the organization.
- Reporting to Management.
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience of TECHNICAL / INSTITUTIONAL/ EQUIPMENT SALES
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Sales Manager” to: [email protected] by or before 30th May 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.