Sales Executive Job, Latest Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
- Generation of Leads and Prospecting for New Customers.
- Extensive Coverage of Assigned Territory.
- Understanding the requirements & Needs of Customers. Analytical ability.
- Learn the Technical Details of all of our Product Categories.
- Meet the prospective Customer and advising / Suggesting him on Product or Solution.
- Prioritizing, Meeting, and Following up with the Prospects regularly.
- Visiting the Customer’s sites.
- Working closely with Design & Marketing Team.
- Keep a close eye on Market Intelligence.
- Track & Monitor individual Work on day to day basis.
- Preparing and Presenting the Business Reports on regular basis.
- Sales Forecasting and Sales Projection.
- Up-Sell to increase the Ticket and Profitability when necessary.
- Pricing & Quotations.
- Meeting Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually Targeted Numbers.
- Product Knowledge.
- Effective Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Negotiation & Closing Skills.
- Result Oriented.
- Team Player.
- The desire for Growth.
- Handle Pressure in Work
- Engineering or Management Graduate (Major in Sales & Mktg)
- 3 years of experience in TECHNICAL / INSTITUTIONAL/ EQUIPMENT SALES/ COLD ROOM SOLUTIONS
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Sales Executive” to: [email protected] by or before 30th May 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.