Retail sales team Leader-Lubricants Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
We are looking for a results-driven retail sales team leader to support the retail Department by actively seeking out, engaging distributors, and shops in order to increase the sales of our lubricants.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell lubricants to existing and prospective customers. As well as advise and recommend lubricants based on specific needs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the transportation and delivery of all lubricant requests to retail stations.
- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential and give recommendations to management.
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Plan, coordinate, and promote the sales of B2C Lubricants to existing and new customers directly, through the distributors and through the multiproduct sales force with the objective of achieving sales, gross margin, and market share.
- Draw and implement promotional campaigns/incentives schemes for resellers and end consumers with a view to motivate and strengthen relationship.
- Keep abreast of best practices and ensure implementation of HSSEQ Policy
- Provide lubricant training to network staff
- Fulfill any other work-related duties assigned by the Manager.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Technical qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales experience in the lubricant industry
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Must possess good analytical and writing communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Retail sales team Leader-Lubricants” to: [email protected]