Production Supervisor Job, Engineering Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Role : Production Supervisor – charcoal briquettes
Location : Nairobi
Responsible for reliability, excellence and plant asset management through readily identifying routine maintenance and/or work coordination. Activities include development, alignment & implementation of reliability excellence practices/programs; prevention, maintenance and repair; project planning, contractor/vendor management; best practice application, training and support.
- Actualize daily, weekly & monthly production goals by tracking results, providing frequent feedback, and taking corrective actions as appropriate.
- Plan, Coordinate and execute production processes using available resources to meet target Demand and quality targets.
- Create unity of purpose by ensuring manufacturing processes, resources and manpower are solely for the gain of employer thereby mitigating conflict of interest.
- Responsible to adhering to operations budget, costs and losses through forecasting, tracking and reporting.
- Implement business development plans including identification and submission of capital and extraordinary maintenance projects to improve facility operations.
- Continuously update, management on frequent basis on the manufacturing site progress & arising issues.
- Carry electrical troubleshooting and repair roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related field and/or related operations experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a briquette manufacturing & production supervisory
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Production Supervisor – charcoal briquettes” to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.