Palletizer/Robo Pack Operator Job, Current Engineering Vacancies In Kenya,
Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Instrument Technician to join their dedicated team.
- Observes packages moving along conveyor, to identify packages and to detect defective packaging.
- May keep record of production and equipment performance.
- Controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets containers of finished products: Reads production and delivery schedules and stacking pattern to determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages on pallet, and destination of loaded pallet.
- Turns selector switch on palletizer to control stacking arrangement of packages on pallet and to transfer loaded pallet to storage or delivery platform.
- Informs supervisor of equipment malfunction.
- In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
- Diploma in mechanical or electrical.
- 5-years’ experience electrical mechanical palletizer/robo operation maintenance
- Experience in dairy/Beverage/Bottling/FMCG industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to [email protected]