Marketing Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
The role is responsible for planning, Consolidating, and developing marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities. The marketing executive will work closely with Technology platforms in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. These responsibilities can include:
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- Running Ad campaigns on Social Media-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Managing Google Ads platform (experience with Re-marketing campaign), Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads platform, etc.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Promote, advertise and distribute products through all forms of marketing media: campaigns, traditional print, digital, cold calling, sms, email and any other channels and that may be availed to them
- Sourcing and applying for tenders
- Write project proposals using provided/own approved templates with supervision of MD/CTO
- Follow up on leads by calling, writing emails or physically visiting potential clients
- Come up with marketing strategies and implement those with foreseen returns
- The role will have targets
- Manage all digital marketing platforms for the company and frequently update with news and information relevant to the company mission.
- Any other duties that may be assigned, closely linked with the above Job description
- Business Development and gathering business intelligence from competitors
- Updating the company’s client database
- Digital and online marketing: The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, operates the website and social media accounts. As such, an executive may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Experience with Graphic Design is a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Degree in: BSc/BA in Marketing, business administration, social studies or relevant field
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Marketing Executive” to: [email protected] by or before 27th May 2022.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.