Line Production Supervisor Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Duties & Responsibilities
LINE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR JOB
- Deploying skilled manpower as per production and manpower planning.
- Ensure machines are operating as per required standards within the required productivity.
- Check and confirm the safety and setting of equipment’s before and after utilization.
- Ensure set policies, formulation and procedures are observed during production.
- Ensure minimum machine breakdown by monitoring the performance of the machine operators/attendants.
- Ensure maximum production output is achieved per shift in order to achieve the set targets.
- Ensure high quality products with minimum wastage.
- Maintain correct recording of production data.
- Ensure cleaning of both machine and working environment.
- Ensure proper handing over of shift employees should not leave their place of work until properly relieved.
- Ensure employees adhere to health and safety procedures while operating machines.
- Ensure personal hygiene of employees is observed without compromise.
- Ensure waste generation is controlled and re-used/consumed.
- Record and account for production, daily attendance and time spent on machine repair/servicing.
Qualifications for Line Supervisor
- Minimum Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience, electrical, mechanical, Instrumentations background, PET line operation
- Knowledgeable on the quality of production products
- Achievement of set production targets
- Minimize wastage of materials
- Account for manpower
How to Apply
If qualified, please send your CV to [email protected]