Fast-growing manufacturing company seeks a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR manager in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Maintain data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Proofread HR documents
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Human Resources Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply, send your application and CV to [email protected] with the Subject line “HR Intern” by 14th April, 2022.