Human Resource & Admin Officer Job, Latest Kenyan HR Jobs,
About the role
- responsible for HR and administrative tasks and ensure policies and procedures are followed through with all staff and across all departments.
- They will be expected to work with the whole team. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
Key responsibilities include
- Oversee all human resource functions across all entities i.e. recruitment, employee relations, performance management, leaves, onboarding, off boarding, HR budget preparation
- Develop, formalize and implement the HR strategy based on the operational needs and challenges in close collaboration with the directors.
- Organize and maintain employee records (leave, benefits, contracts).
- Assisting in recruitment, selection and induction of new employees.
- Develop, update and maintain company policies, manuals and procedures.
- Ensuring the employee payroll is up to date and that the statutory requirements are being met.
- Develop and update contracts, job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure that employee health, safety and welfare are taken into consideration and implemented where necessary.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management is followed through thoroughly.
- Ensure timely reports on incidents within the company.
- Analyze and communicate employee training needs, creating training modules and monitoring training programs.
- Implementing and communicating disciplinary procedures and dealing with employee grievances.
- Overseeing employee off boarding and exit requirements.
- Ensure efficient use of company assets and resources and their security and maintenance.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- Trains and evaluates staff by conducting semi-annual or annual employee evaluations as they grow within the organization.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement such as driver’s mileages.
- Designs and implements office administration policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Director of Operations.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Higher diploma or CHRP II will be an added advantage
- A member of IHRM
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Human Resource Officer” to: vacancie[email protected] by or before 27th September 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.