Country Manager Job, Other Professions,
Designation : Country Manager – Kenya
Reporting To : Managing Directors in UAE
Location : Kenya
Managing sales and operations of our client’s complete range of products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Sales and marketing of complete range of Products and services.
- Maintaining good database of Clients, Consultants and MEP Contractors in the region.
- Determine new opportunities for expanding the market.
- Attending exhibitions and generating leads.
- Analyzing and processing the prospect base and enquiries.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Coordinate between Factory and Contractors for order processing and deliveries.
- Lead all aspects of day to day requirement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering with marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 – 15 years of related experience in selling HVAC products.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Pleasant attitude, detail oriented and proactive.
- Conceptual thinking and analytical
How To Apply
To apply for this job, please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject manager ‘COUNTRY MANAGER’ on the subject line by 25th January, 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.