Security Guard Job, Latest Security Jobs Kenya,
Vacancy! – (Thika)
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
About the Role:
Our client seeks to recruit a committed and proactive Security Guard that enhances the security of the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Certificate (KCSE),
- Minimum two years’ experience of working as a Security Guard.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Have security trainings with a prove of documents
- Recommendation letters from employers
Competencies and Skills Required
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Discreet and objective
- High Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Organization and planning Skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Personal accountability
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure adequate security premises both property and personnel.
- Managing security systems and controls.
- Ensure intelligence information is conveyed to prevent theft or fraud.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing goods are accurately accounted for.
- Patrol plant/ premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities to management, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Escort and guide individuals to specified locations.
- Perform any other duties deemed relevant as required.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (SECURITY GUARD-THIKA) as subject to reach us not later than 17th March 2022 to [email protected]. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.