Mechanic Job, Current Kenyan Technical Jobs,
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Certificate or Diploma or Degree in mechanical engineering or closely related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a mechanic.
- Familiarity with complex electronic control systems.
- Proven experience working across various motor industries.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools.
- Attention to detail and thorough.
- Problem-solving skills with strong technical aptitude and up-to-date technology.
- Ability to work well with your hands and with others.
- Willingness to Keep Learning.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work efficiently under tight deadlines is required.
- Enthusiastic, Reliable, Self-motivated, Flexible and Adaptable.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Using manual and computerized diagnostic methods to identify potential problems in a car.
- Explaining mechanical problems and possible solutions to clients.
- Planning work and testing procedures using charts, experience and other organizational methods.
- Testing parts and systems to ensure they work correctly.
- Ensuring all critical parts are checked and tested.
- Performing basic automotive care, including changing oil and rotating tires.
- Repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components.
- Repairing or modifying a car to a client’s specifications, if possible.
- Perform any other duties deemed relevant as required.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (MECHANIC – THIKA) as subject to reach us not later than 17th March 2022 to [email protected]. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.