Marketing Executives Jobs, Kenyan Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Marketing Executives Vacancy: (Machakos- 2 Positions) -FMCG
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
Our Client is a Consumer Distributor supplying convenient and nutritious foods in Kenya. In order to successfully increase distribution and coverage across various trade channels and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified personnel.
Responsible for selling and distributing products within an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales objectives and targets in various outlets whilst successfully launching new products into the market to achieve the business target.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to ensure commodity supply is uninterrupted.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Report on weekly sales activities, customer feedback and targets achieved.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers;
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies.
- Ensure appropriate stocking of all products in their territory.
- Cash and stock reconciliation; and debt Collection.
- Continuously secure the company’s business activities at all times by maintaining the confidentiality of its business activities and client information.
- Achieved set target in product sales.
- Achieved set listing target in calls made and outlets sold into
- Properly coordinated territories in product detailing activities; and other products
- Readily available supply of specified products
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven sales record and experience as a Marketing Executive for modern trade for at least 2 years
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business or a related field
- FMCG Experience is an added advantage.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, Planning, and organization skills and strong leadership skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent Customer service and reporting skills
- Team player
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Positive attitude.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
- Computer Literacy skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (MARKETING EXECUTIVE) as subject to reach us not later than 14th JULY 2022 to [email protected] stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.