Events Client Services Manager Job, Current Customer Service Jobs Kenya,
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
Our Client is looking for a professional self-motivated and aggressive Client Services Manager. The position reports to the Managing Director.
About the Client:
A leading and busy events planning and management company that has resources and equipment to bring events from mere ideas to reality. The firm is involved in every aspect of planning and executions letting their clients focus on their core business.
The jobholder is responsible for maintaining business relationships with existing clients, handling and resolving client queries, generating sales leads that develop into new clients and identifying and assessing client needs to achieve satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or any other industry-related field.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
- Must be adept in the use of computer software particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Internet and current social media tools.
- At least three (3) years relevant and proven experience in a similar position in customer service/sales and client servicing.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to mentor and grow a cohesive team.
- Interpersonal Skills
- High Integrity: honest and ethical.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent Advisory Skills: To make appropriate recommendations based on client needs and provide advice.
- Sales & Service Orientation: Ability to sell the organization’s services, where applicable, and provide clients with a high level of service.
- Should possess strong problem solving skills Conflict management skills to resolve issues that may arise.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, reliable, result-oriented, with a positive outlook and clear focus on high-quality business development and a team player.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills.
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting edge client experience.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, work under pressure and maintain organized work habits.
- Aggressive with strong selling skills
- Confident and presentable to hold meetings with clients
- Professional demeanor
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients to enhance client retention and establish new sales through referrals and references to achieve the company’s revenue goals.
- Developing proposals and quotations for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets.
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients.
- Coordinate with operations team on vendor costing and prepare client costing accordingly.
- Assess all cost and elements chargeable to the client and generate client’s invoice.
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline for sales opportunities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals measured against recurring revenue.
- Provide customer support services in accurate and timely fashion in order to cultivate solid relationships with clients.
- Providing service and/or sales to clients via phone or internet: Answer requests, provide service information, resolve issues and update client information for accuracy.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Collect, monitor feedback and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with operations team during the event and ensure all committed client deliverables are met to achieve satisfaction.
- Track all client complaints and follow up to ensure resolution is achieved.
- Visit potential customers for new business and provide customers with relevant information for services offered.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings to strengthen client relationships.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication to inspire repeat-business.
- Assist in resolving clients’ issues/problems by listening to complaints and proffering solutions effective for satisfactory resolution.
- Proffer recommendations and advice to clients and aid them in selecting suitable services that best meets their requirements.
- Contact clients to ensure they are satisfied with received services.
- Lead generation and follow up on existing leads.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Respond to client enquiries, attend client meetings, and map client requirements.
- Be the point of contact for the client from start to end of the event.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure their work operations align with the objectives of the client service department.
- Prepare detailed and elaborate monthly reports to facilitate timely decision making by management.
- Conduct regular customer surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks and participating in professional organizations.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER) as subject to reach us not later than 12th April 2022 to [email protected] stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.