Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek to hire an Information Security Services Delivery resource responsible for gathering AS-IS data, understand technical constraints, assist in Security Deployment Architecture design, successful implementation and management of the Information security program. S/He would also be responsible for creating detailed implementation design document, as built document and troubleshooting procedures for the IT Security Projects.
- Create Implementation design document, AS-Built document for various IT Security Tools like DLP, SIEM, PKI, Multi Factor Authentication, Privileged Access Management, Identity Access Management, DB Security and VAPT Tools.
- Create Security Implementation plans with well-defined and measurable milestones; track and report progress to senior management
- AS-IS study, Security Data Collection, Gap Analysis and Risk Analysis and understand overall security posture of the organization
- Work with peers, cross functional teams, and IT/Business lines to define and implement security controls and policies
- Assist and Guide the network security engineers in deployment and configuration of security tools
- Ensure all deployed security components for effective performance, security incident monitoring, detection and reporting
- Perform activities including planning, providing technical leadership, and tracking projects and key task dates
- Interfacing with OEMs, Partners and external organizations for the purpose of collaboration
- Corrective action plan development during project execution and resolution
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology
- Strong technical background including knowledge of network infrastructure, security tools, security threats, Security Principles, and layered defenses in a large network infrastructure
- 6+ years, hands-on, broad-based information security experience on Network Security, Data Security, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Multi Factor Authentication, PKI, IAM, PAM, DB Security and Security Incident Monitoring products
- Must have 5+ years domain experience
- Knowledge of different Security devices of different OEMs like firewalls, Intrusion Detection systems, Web Gateway, Mail Gateway, VPN, NAC, Endpoint Security, DLP, PAM, MFA, PKI, DB Security and SIEM.
- Experienced with different models of Security Appliances, their Installation, Configuration, troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Should have any one Certifications CCNP or CCSE or NSE4
- Security Certifications like CEH/CISSP/CISM/CISA/ComTIA Security+/GSEC / GCIH / GCIA or equivalent is preferred
- Certifications with Symantec, Forcepoint, IBM, Imperva, F5, HP or equivalent is preferred
How to Apply
Apply here for the IT Security Services Delivery Specialist Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.