Marketing & Corporate Communications Officer Job at Isiolo County
- Preparing, planning and publishing materials for brand promotion
- Creating marketing campaign and working with the organizations externally
- Contributing to annual sales and marketing plan
- Planning for marketing events in the County
- Reviewing and recommending appropriate call signs on Local V.H.F & H.F networks
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Support the marketing manager in day to day activities
- Managing Radio communications activities as per approved work plan
- Participating in identification of communication equipment
- Reviewing and updating working radio operations
- Organizing trainings and workshops
- Preparing monthly reports on radio operations
- Coordination of training of radio communication personnel
- Participating in the recruitment of suitable radio communication personnel within the county unit
- Possess a degree in communication, marketing or social sciences from a recognized institutions
- Have a certificate in Radio – telephony/telegraphy
- Paramilitary training is an added advantage
- Excellent copywriting skills and exposure
- Designing skills including graphics and web design
- Have at least 2 years work experience
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should download and fill a job application form provided on the website: www.icpsb.or.ke.
Attach copies of updated CV, National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and other relevant testimonials to:
Isiolo County Public Service Board
P.O Box 224 – 60300
Online application to: www.icpsb.or.ke
Applications MUST be received on or before 30th November, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Isiolo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and Persons Living with Disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.