Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Assistant Job, Current Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
POSITION: MONITORING & EVALUATION LEARNING ASSISTANT (L.A)
Location: KU Unicity Mall, Along Thika Road.
Job Type: Fulltime
Indepth Research Institute builds the capacity of people, processes, and systems for organizational success and growth as well as nurturing a thriving ecosystem. We do this through our four-line of services; Data Analytics, Strategy and Management Solutions; Training and Development; Digital Innovation, and Enterprise Systems as well as organizing Experiential Tours.
We need to meet increasing demand and maintain a high quality of our services, and the Learning Assistant will help us do it. The role-plays an important part in making sure we can respond to the changing development needs of the business. You will do this through a variety of activities including managing the smooth running of Monitoring & Evaluation Training programs, supporting bespoke development events, and assisting in the delivery of strategic consultancy projects among others.
Ultimately, a successful should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Customer Account Management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Developing corporate sales proposals and pitches.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Formulate learning and development strategies by undertaking training needs analysis, review of organizational goals, and training funding opportunities;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Consult with key internal and external stakeholders and participate in project planning and implementation of training programs to ensure alignment with contemporary industry standards and expectations;
- Forecast and track performance of key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Working with organizations (NGOS, Government, and Private) to coordinate design and delivery of specialized learning and development interventions and programmes to meet specific requirements or skill gaps
- Ensuring learning and development materials/courseware are kept up to date and are reflective of the latest strategy, legislation, policies, technology and procedures
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Developing innovative and exciting new ways of meeting organizational learning and development needs
- Flexing, adapting and amending learning and development interventions, without compromising quality, to ensure that they are supportive of the needs of the business
- Constantly measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the training you deliver to continuously improve our offer and deliver our return on investment
- Designing blended learning solutions.
- Using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to our clients and offering post-training support when need be.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Should have at least a Masters in M&E, Social Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, International Development, Project Management, Participatory Planning, Research, Health Information Management or any other relevant field/course
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in designing, implementing and overseeing MEAL tasks with public and humanitarian organizations in the health, nutrition, WASH, MHPSS, FSL, and GBV sectors in any fast-paced company. (Preferably a corporate training & research company)
- Hands-on experience in conducting research and evaluations including impact evaluation
- Familiarly with MEAL requirements for all major donors such as USAID, BHA, OFDA, ECHO, EU, DfID, UN, etc.
- Ability to design and lead surveys, situation analysis, multi-sectoral needs assessment, and rapid needs assessment (with the inputs of technical specialists).
- Demonstrated experience-using technologies for MEAL, including mobile data collection tools (Kobo, Ona, ODK, CommCare, etc.) and mHealth platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Eloquent and customer-oriented
- Masterly of English, Excellent team building and clear interpersonal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Database Management, Web-Based Programs and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Cool-tempered with perseverance and ability to handle rejection
- Experience in selling training programs and seminars/events
- High-level understanding of computer technology
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Solid experience with Hub spot CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Experience with managing and supervising professional coaches preferred
- Well-developed professional networks
- Experience in adult learning, instructional design, training, and facilitation
- Strong communication skills, including writing and public speaking.
- Previous experience working in a consulting and project environment is highly desirable.
- Flexibility and ability to travel; experience working or living overseas preferred.
- Ability to work sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
- High level of competence in writing reports, analyses, proposals, or other technical communications
- Strong planning, organization, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project management and supervision.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks, producing quality products within tight time constraints.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind and great business sense
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
How to Apply:
Your application should be sent to [email protected] to us on or before CoB Friday, 15th July 2022. Quote the JOB TITLE on the subject of your email.