Finance Volunteer Job, Latest NGO Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Finance Volunteer
Employment Category: Volunteer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Lodwar, Kenya
IRC Kenya is working to achieve optimal performance in terms of program quality strengthening operations and finance department by emerging tools, systems and staff capacity to adhere to IRC policies and procedures and donor compliance.
- Review Vendor invoices and ascertain that all are approved and complete and scan them.
- Review and enter preformat details, make payments, share them in the designated folders and communicate for authorization.
- Ensuring that authorizations on the payments are in line with the approved limits per the delineation chart.
- Update staff liquidations folder to ascertain all the documents are correct.
- Updating the Advances tracking sheets on daily basis.
- Support in creation of journals in the ERP System.
- Maintaining the receipt book and ensuring that authorized receipts are issued upon receipt of monies.
- Support in weekly bank Reconciliation.
- Support program staffs on matters pertaining finance in the field office.
- Maintain an organized and well-documented (all files must be labeled properly and visibly) and sequential filing system for all cash disbursement vouchers
- Ensure all the Filling/archiving of the already paid-up documents has been done properly.
- Sequentially move documents across box folders ensuring order in the box folders.
- Maintain an organized and well-documented bank correspondences file ensuring it’s continuously updated.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration with minimum CPA I qualification
- Work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge in Excel.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons and several others.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.