Supply Chain Management Assistant Job, Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya June,
The position is responsible for stores management.
- Receiving and issuing stores;
- Generating Goods Received Notes (GRN);
- Sorting, dispatching and filing invoices and other documents;
- Capturing and processing stores data in the inventory module and;
- Complying with Public Procurement & Asset Disposal Act and Regulations;
- Preparing requisitions for stocks replenishment; and
- Monitoring the usage and movement of stores.
- Prepare procurement registers and ensure ensuring that they are update;
- Custodian of the department’s registers and rubber stamps;
- To ensure that all files are indexed with the required reference and code number
- Higher Diploma in Procurement and Supply Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution with three (3) years’ experience
- Diploma with four (4) years’ experience
- Proficiency in computer application programme
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the constitution.
Competency and Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving
How to Apply
- Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
- The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
- Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : [email protected]
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.