Internal Auditor Job, Audit Jobs In Kenya 2022,
The position is responsible for executing audit plans for individual internal audit assignments to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of the Authority’s risk management, control, and governance processes; as well as audit consultancy services designed to add value and improve the Authority’s operations.
- Execute individual audit assignments based on tests and programs designed by the Senior Internal Auditor;
- Collect audit evidence, document working papers and draft audit reports for review by Senior Internal Auditor;
- Ascertain that transactions have been made in accordance with set regulations and vouch their accuracy and propriety;
- Verify existence of assets administered by the Authority and recommend safeguards for their protection;
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management;
- Carry out independent assessment of the application and compliance with established policies, procedures and other applicable laws and guidance in the Authority; and
- Monitor implementation of audit recommendations raised from internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Computer Science or any other relevant qualification from a recognized University or Institution.
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the Constitution
How to Apply
- Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card.
- The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
- Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Insurance Regulatory Authority (Registry Section) at Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference (e.g “REF:SO/01” for Supervision Officer). Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Commissioner of Insurance & Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O Box 43505-00100
EMAIL : [email protected]
Applications must be received by close of business on 21st June 2022.
In accordance with The Employment (Amendment) Act, 2022, the Authority will require candidates it wishes to enter into a written contract of service with to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution by submitting mandatory compliance and clearance certificates from the relevant entities
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.