iPay Direct Sales Representative Jobs In Kenya 2021
Direct Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Role title: Direct Sales Representative
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for acquisition and growth of sustainable Business.
- Selling Company products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Company in order to acquire business
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels
- Gather feedback from customers on Company products and their experience to seek improvement
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports
- Continuously seek to deepen knowledge on the Companies offering and the Industry trends
- Must have a minimum Mean Grade of C plain
- Degree or Diploma in a business related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- A confident person who is self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A person of integrity and with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to be an agent of change and Innovation with a strong desire to excel.
- Ability to deliver set business targets and service with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and willing to travel on short notice.
- Age:20 years – 30 years
How to apply
A high level of personal integrity and adherence to high ethical standards are expected of you
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] with the subject: Direct Sales Consultant Application
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter