Clinical Study Assistant Job, Medical Jobs Kenya 2021, NGO Kenyan Job Vacancies June,
Ipas is an International organization working with the community on health care strengthening across the world. Ipas in collaboration with CCRK seeks to conduct a Clinical trial in Kenya under the guidelines of MoH [ ART ADHERENCESTUDY]
The role of Clinical trial Study Officers will be primarily to support the clinical procedures during screening, enrolment and follow up of study participants and offer HIV testing and referral services.
Location: Kisumu, Homabay, Kitui or Machakos
Reporting to: Study Coordinator
- Take vitals, screen and enroll study participants, schedule appointments.
- Administer informed consent and study questionnaires.
- Conduct focus group discussion sessions.
- Depending on study, take samples, provide HIV testing services, and administer study products (infusions, Prep).
- Provide adherence counselling and perform clinical procedures.
- Perform quality improvement procedures.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Nursing from KMTC or equivalent recognized institution.
- Valid practicing license and registered with the Clinical Officers or Nursing Council of Kenya.
- HTS provider-trained on new algorithm and certified by NASCOP added advantage.
- Three or more year’s previous experience in HIV research on HTS, Prep and ART.
- Clinical trials License and experience highly desired;
- experience with COVID-19 patients added advantage.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Swahili, Kamba, English and Dholuo.
- Certificates in Human Subjects Protection and Good Clinical Practice (Laboratory Technologists must have GCLP
- Proficiency in computer application packages (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point). • Flexible and ready to work long hours including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
How to Apply
Submit applications, complete with CV, Cover Letter to [[email protected]] to indicate the Vacancy for by 3/7/2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.