Receptionist & Secretary Jobs at IOM
All positions are short term assignments (2 to 3 months) based in Nairobi (or in the field) and offer successful applicants the opportunity to gain valuable experience of working for an International Organization.
Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager, the Receptionist / Secretary will maintain and implement protocol procedures.
Receptionist & Secretary Job Responsibilities
- She/he prepares high quality briefing materials for supervisors’ appointments, meetings, and missions.
- Ability to prepare informal translations and manage core team missions and representation schedule is requested.
- The candidate must be able to drafts correspondence, directives, and making follow up when required.
- As Receptionist, she/he will screen all incoming calls and correspondence, present proposals to eliminate communication bottlenecks in the office and streamline office procedures between the core team office and the subordinate units.
- She/he will maintain and update rosters of high level partners and telephone lists, coordinate the information flow in the office, follow on circulation files.
- She/he will perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Receptionist & Secretary Job
- A degree in Business Management or related field,
- Relevant professional experience of at least 2 years (preferably with International Organizations or NGOs).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential.
- Fluency in any other local language would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.