(Deputy) Observer Coordinator Assistant Jobs at IOM
Observer Coordinator Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Support the (Deputy) Observer Coordinator in managing the observers.
- Candidates for the post of (Deputy) Observer Coordinator Assistant should have good sense of organisation and strong logistic skills.
- Candidates should be self-starters, able to work in a team as well as take responsibility for a range of tasks under the supervision of the Coordinators.
- Candidates should be ready to work under time pressure within very flexible working hour’s scheme.
Qualifications for the Observer Coordinator Assistant Job
- Degree in Administration or related field,
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with International Organizations or NGOs).
- Excellent English communications skills are essential.
- Proficiency in word processing and other Microsoft software required.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to [email protected] as soon as possible and latest by 10 June 2017, clearly stating the position VNE number.
Each application should include a CV and short application letter in English only, plus full contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Immediate availability to start working is required.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.