Collections and Invoicing Officer Job, Accounting Jobs December 2020,
Job Title: Collections and Invoicing Officer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Collections and Invoicing Officer position for one of our clients.
Work closely with the Credit Control Manager in ensuring that all the outstanding debts is collected in a more efficient manner, credit period reviews for aged accounts and relationship management.
- Responsible for timely dispatch and delivery of invoices to all clients and confirmation of receipt of the same.
- Assisting the account manager in relationship management of the designated portfolio
- Follow-up of the POs, Invoicing, and Delivery of the invoices to section heads for approval, updating the statement of account and collection.
- Invoice processing using Sage Pastel:
- Timely and effective collection of outstanding debts, through sending of reminder emails, and telephone calls and personal visit.
- Monitoring clients’ balances to ensure timely collection of debt
- Negotiating payment plans for overdue debts
- Responsible for timely delivery of invoices to clients
- Reconciling clients’ statement of accounts
- Bridging the information gap between the clients and the company
- Ensure daily banking of collected payments/ cheques
- Provide weekly forecast collection report to the credit controller
- Ensure that the age analysis is maintained within set targets
- Ensure that reconciliation of payment received and the expected instalments from clients is up to date.
- At least 3 year’s experience in debt collection;
- Bachelor degree in any business related course/CPA;
- An assertive and aggressive personality;
- An excellent communicator with great organizational skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th December 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.