Investigator Job, Legal Jobs in Kenya 2020,
- International Justice Mission is a global organization that protects people in poverty from violence.
- Um partners with local authorizing program offices in all countries to complete survey violence against women and children, and other forms of abuse against people who are poor.
- UM works to secure and restore victims old perpetrators accountable, and help strengthen public justice systems.
- Inspired by God’s call to love all people and to seek justice for people under pressure.
- UM works with local authorities to protect people in poverty once without bored to tell on any other factor and seeks to work alongside all people of goodwill.
- Um is seeking passionate individuals to serve in an upcoming two years Commercial Exploitation of Children CSEC Project at the Coast Respond.
- The Field Investigator will ensure that cases of CSEC are effectively invested and documented for legal action.
- The investigator will work alongside other professionals in developing and implementing case take procedures and collection of investigative care details and after the case initial process.
- The incumbent will mobile plan meetings and train names of the community, NPS and other not to understand investigation procedures and community role in curbing their jurisdiction crimes related to Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children.
- He/she will keep data of intelligence information collected and disseminate the same to the Senior Manager – CSEC and including learning and emerging trends that will help in planning in making the policing and other government agencies professional to end the vice of CSEC This position reports to Senior Manager CSECSM-ESEC) .
Critical Competencies & Qualities
• Mature Orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed
• Attention to detail organized intelligent thinking and disciplined with priorities
• Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively in a multicultural and cross-religious environment:
• Excellent analytical and report and writing skills;
• Professional demeanor, open minded and flexible
• Quick her and high observation skills
• Exceptional high level of honesty and integrity:
• Competent driver with a valid driving license preferred
How to Apply
Send your Resume Cover Letter and a statement of faith in one document to email@example.com quoting the Position Title in the subject heading before 16 Oct 2020.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.