Senior Internal Auditor Jobs, Current Audit Jobs, PSC Jobs,
GRADE BRS 4 ONE (1) POST
An officer at this level will be administratively responsible to the Director General for day to day operations and report directly to the Board for the overall coordination and management of the internal audit function.
The Senior Internal Auditors’ duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Planning and coordinating internal audit activities;
- ensuring adherence of accounting procedures;
- developing and reviewing audit management systems;
- verifying final audit reports/queries on financial statements;
- directing and monitoring audit inspections;
- reviewing audit programs and work plans for the Service;
- validating annual audit reports;
- verifying the accuracy and disclosures in financial statements;
- evaluating and documenting audit evidence; and
- ascertaining the adequacy of the Service’s internal controls and providing remedial advice.
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Senior Internal Auditor if that person:
- Is a Citizen of Kenya;
- Has six ( 6) years relevant working experience;
- Has served in the grade of Internal Auditor I or in a similar managerial position for a minimum period of three (3) years with proven experience;
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration with CIA/CISA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Internal Systems Auditor (CISA) from a recognized institution;
- Is a registered member, in good standing, of any of the following:- Service of Internal Auditors or (IIA) (Kenya Chapter);
- Demonstrates professional competence ;
- Demonstrates computer literacy ;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant posts in the Business Registration Service:
Interested and qualified persons are requested to download the full advert make their applications by completing ONE BRS Form. The application form and the detailed job requirements, duties and responsibilities for each position should be downloaded from either of the following websites; www.brs.go.ke, www.publicservice.go.ke or www.amsol.co.ke
The completed application form should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 15th June, 2020.