Internal Auditor Job, Audit Jobs In Kenya September 2020,
Title: Internal Auditor
REF NO: NO. 18/2020
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh 54,164 to 72,695 pm
Leave Entitlement: 30 days per financial year
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
- Have Bachelor’s Degree (KNQF Level 7or equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized university;
- Be proficient in computer application skill; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
- Undertaking audit assignments in line with the approved audit work plan to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control;
- Performing substantive and compliance testing of accountable records and documents and prepare working papers;
- Working as the secretary to the Audit, Risk and Compliance committee of the Council;
- Providing input in preparation of audit reports for audit engagements executed; and
- Assisting in evaluating progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit recommendations received from internal and external audits.
How to Apply
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available at: www.knqa.go.ke
If you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the above specified criteria for any of the above positions, submit (both electronically and hard copies) of your cover letter, together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your updated detailed Curriculum Vitae, including other things your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
Scan and send your application electronically as a one pdf attachment/document with ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ as the subject line. The hard copies should be marked with ‘POSITION APPLIED FOR’ on top of the envelope.
- It is an offense to include false/incorrect information in the application. Any incorrect/misleading information may lead to disqualification/legal action;
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
- KNQA is an equal employer therefore people with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply;
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce the originals of their national ID/ passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials and current compliance certificates for the requirements of chapter six of the Kenyan constitution during interview.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications on or before 24th September, 2020 (at 5pm) both electronically through email@example.com and hard copies send to: –
The Director General
Kenya National Qualifications Authority
Uchumi House,6th Floor, Aga KhanWalk
P.O Box 72635-00200,